Another PushPress Powered Gym - v.2.0.2
NCFIT Sky Island COVID Mitigation Strategies
- We require online or phone pre-bookings or reservations for fitness classes and limit the number of guests in the class to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- We hold outdoor and indoor classes.
- We require the use of masks for all guests while at the facility. Physical distance of more than 6 feet must still be adhered to.
- NCFIT Sky Island sanitized equipment after every class with an electro-static sprayer and disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Our Facility is an open air facility. Meaning our garage doors are open at all times, with fans that pull air out of the building.
2. Entering and Exiting the Facility Procedures
- We have a one way entrance and exit. Please enter through the north entrance, and exit through the south entrance.
- Once you enter the building, sign in on your app or at the kiosk and then use the supplied hand sanitizer.
- Find your marked spot on the mat.
- Once the workout is complete, please return your equipment to the appropriate area ensuring appropriate social distancing.
- Wash or utilize the supplied hand sanitizer, and exit the building.